Real estate and construction law
Nicolas Riedo is specialised in real estate and construction law. He successfully took a post-graduate degree organised by the Swiss Bar Association which entitles him to use the FSA/SAV specialised lawyer title in real estate and construction.
The systematic and interactive panorama of questions involved in real estate and (private and public) construction law is wide:
- negotiations in view of a real estate purchase
- implementation of real estate projects, negotiations with relevant authorities
- analysis of agreements (purchase, architect, works contracts, tenancy agreements, etc.)
- analysis of easements
- dispute resolution between principal, construction company, architect, etc.
- implementation of expert reports
- registration of tradesmen and building contractors